By Strategic Advisor Kevin Brownlee
“Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
My Dad used to say “You make your own luck.” He was a strong man and a wise man. He knew his limitations and asked for advice or help often. He was (and still is at 84) a successful businessman.
Agora Strategic Consulting helps business owners be strong and make wise decisions they are proud of and never regret in the Agora (the marketplace). Help such as:
- Which initiatives will move your company forward, and which should be shelved.
- Which tasks or decisions will move the needle positively, and which will cause distractions and excess work for little gain.
- Develop a plan for a more successful future.
- Developing a plan to get you to your goals the quickest and cheapest way.
- Getting you out of the “pigeon hole” you’re stuck in.
- Which employees to promote, trust, and possibly take over when you leave.
- A good plan for your successful exit of the company.
You’re smart, you have insight, and given enough time you’ll make the right call, but time is your enemy. You need luck…or you need a “cause and effect” path you can trust and depend on. You need advice from someone who has, for the past 3 decades, laid out successful paths for hundreds of people and companies.
That path begins when you get real honest about what you care about, what motivates you, and what success looks like for you. Then we help you map your plan with measurable and realistic targets and metrics so you can execute its cause and effects to the results you’ll enjoy.
Make your own luck…with Agora Strategic Consulting!