Top 10 Small to Mid-Sized Business Ownership Problems
- Have no business plan or articulated goals. They don’t know where they are going!
Agora helps you figure out your goals, and a plan to achieve them.
- Most business owners have no idea what their core values are.
Core values drive your business plan and the success you want. Agora uses an exercise to determine your values, then tailor a plan of success based on them.
- They practice business with no clear purpose or why they exist (because they don’t have one).
Agora helps you develop your “why”, and it’s not to make money…it’s much bigger than that! It will be something your employees and customers “buy into”.
- Most complain about being busy and show little for it, but can’t articulate WHY they are so busy. Usually fighting fires caused by their busyness and improper priorities!
Are you working your business, or is your business working you? Agora can point out what is unproductive, and can show you what really is important and help you enjoy your company!
- Very few businesses have never taken a deep and honest assessment of their business. They see problems but don’t understand why they have those problems.
Agora’s trained Advisors have owned and sold successful businesses, and can help you define and remedy your problems, not just treat symptoms.
- Most business owners have little idea how to LEAD and motivate employees, customers and suppliers.
They claim it’s hard to find and keep good employees. Usually they are the problem, not the employees or workforce. Agora can help make your company THE place to work and retire from.
- They don’t have a CLEAR idea who their customers are and what they TRULY want.
Agora can discuss with your customers what they like about your company and dislike…and even find out what they need from you, and wish you would do!
- They struggle to deliver their products/services with quality and dependability (but think they do).
Agora will address your processes, and recommend improvements to help your bottom line.
- They have very little desired value other than profit.
Profit is a result of good businesses, not the determining factor or even the goal. Agora will assess your processes, values, pricing strategies, customer base, costs, new products and new markets, and goals to ensure profit is a given, not a hope.
- Most have an inflated value of their business.
Agora’s team can determine the actual value of your business. Our claim-to-fame is helping you grow your business to reach goals, positioning it for a profitable eventual acquisition, transfer, or sale.